Sunday, February 26, 2006

MEME: Saturday Six - Episode 98



The 98th edition is posted a little later than I would have liked, but I attended a special event that I'll write about over at my primary blog later tonight.

And you'll be happy to know that I gave these questions an extra look to make sure I didn't repeat any of last week's! (And thanks to Wil for being the first to email me about the repeat question. You can't put anything over on Wil!

Dac of "Planetary Verbosity" was first to play last week main edition. Also, last Monday, I posted a "replacement question" for the repeated one, and Barb of "A Ticket to Ride" was first to answer that question in a comment. Congratulations, Donna & Barb!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. What is the most difficult aspect of your current job?

Finding my socks in the morning (I'm unemployed).

2. What is the easiest aspect of your job?
Taking a nap after lunch.
3. How many keys are there on your keyring right now? Are you able to recall exactly what every key on your keyring actually unlocks?
I had to get the big ring out and check. There are 27 keys on it... I remember the function of 25 of them. The other two appear to be padlock keys, but I'll be damned if I remember to what.
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What kind of an elitist are you?

Without taking the quiz, I'm a damned fool elitist, unable to distinguish my head from a hole in the tarmac. Then I took the quiz ... little did I know:

HASH(0x8c9d2d8)
You speak eloquently and have seemingly read every
book ever published. You are a fountain of
endless (sometimes useless) knowledge, and
never fail to impress at a party. What people love: You can answer almost any
question people ask, and have thus been
nicknamed Jeeves. What people hate: You constantly correct their
grammar and insult their paperbacks.
4007 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 9030 times.
44% of people had this result.

What Kind of Elitist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


5. What is your least favorite ethnic food, and what makes it your least favorite?
Oddly enough, it's the foods of the Slovaks that leave me cold. Lumpy, starchy, gluey, masses of potatoes and mystery meat wrapped in undercooked dough. Yuck!
6. If you were a different person, but were to meet someone identical to who you are and how you behave right now, would you likely be friends with that person? Why or why not?
How sad to think that air and space might be wasted on another such as me. Where's my 9mm? I'll do the world a favor and rid it of another blight upon humanity right now.
If you have a Reader's Choice question you'd like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link on the About Me bar here and send it to me.


No comments: