Monday, February 27, 2006


Taking a break from her chocolate coma (left over from Valentine's Day), Otto mumbled into her cherry pie thusly: “This week's questions are all about blogging... Have fun, and thank you for playing!”

1. What time of year do you blog the most? It depends on the weather. If I've been driven inside by heat, cold or precipitation, I'll blog more than if I was outside playing.
2. What time of year do you seem to blog the least? Between November and the end of February.
3. What time of DAY do you do your most blogging? Early mornings.
4. When blog-hopping, do you tend to look at your blogroll list (or fave blogs) to see which ones have been updated, or do you visit your faves on a regular basis regardless? I use my Bloglines blogroll. I'll never catch up, though.
5. Do you change your blogroll often? Mostly, I just keep adding to it...
6. How many times a day, after writing a new post, do you check for new comments?
Once.
7. Do you leave comments on others' blogs, or are you more of a lurker?
There are some I routinely comment on and others more rarely. And some would go “Huh, who he?” if you were to ask about my comments.

Sign up for the email notification list, post a link to your answers and pick up new questions by visiting the Monday Madness web site. Little butterflies of joy will tickle your nether regions when you do...

No comments: