Monday, October 09, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness - Inmates Run Amuk!

More great questions from our fellow Monday Madness members! Have fun, and thank you all for playing, and for the questions!! Have a great week! =)

1. From
amaranth:
Name three people you would pick (and why) if you could choose who to be stranded on a deserted island with.
My first choice would be my youngest brother, he was a quiet, introspective fellow who knew how to survive in most. Steve Irwin, because of his indomitable spirit. And finally, Madonna – she's woman enough to take us all on and keep us from killing each other in jealous rages...
2. From
julie:
What is your favorite genre of film and what is your favorite movie from that genre?
I like romantic comedy and drama. My wife prefers action movies. Almost Famous fits the bill, except she hates it – except for the scene where the plane almost crashes – she finds that terribly funny. Nurses are weird peoples.
3. From
tiffany:
Which country would you like to visit and why?
Right now, I'd like to visit New Zealand and see their mountains before my lung disease makes it impossible for me to leave sea level and environs. I've been a mountain lover most of my life.
4. From
wil:
What are you driving these days? What's it's (their) good and bad points? Would you buy another one, and why or why not?
I'm driving a 2004 Volkswagon Touareg which belonged to my brother. It's an overpriced, over-complicated, pretentious piece of German automotive engineering assembled by Islamic illegal aliens who secretly hope each and every vehicle they make will fall apart at high speed on the autobahn's of the world, killing the infidels inside.
5. From
cindy swanson:
"Lost," "24," or both?
I don't know – I've never seen either of them.
6. From
lady starlight:
You've been very good this year. What should Santa bring you for Christmas? (the sky is the limit). Money enough to take a world cruise with my wife, after first allowing her the luxury of visiting her grandbabies for however long she can stand the little ankle-biters ... but I'd settle for world peace.

You, too, can play along. Just visit Mistress Otto's Dungeon and Flower Shoppe, where all the original questions live.

No comments: