Sunday, October 08, 2006

MEME: Sunday Seven - Episode 58



I'm posting this one a few hours early because I likely won't have internet access tomorrow. In any case, please be patient for comments to actually be posted. As soon as I can get back to a computer, I'll post responses.

While packing up the pantry, I came across a fair number of cans of Campbell's Soup. It's amazing how little it can take to inspire a question, isn't it!

Last week's "first to play" required a bit of sorting. To be considered "first to play," you must be the first one to post the link to the specific entry in the blog where you posted your answers. So it would appear that Jude, of "My Way," who was actually the third person to post a comment was technically "first to play" last week because she was the first one to leave the whole URL for the specific post. That makes Jude first for the second week in a row! Congratulations!

On to this week's question!

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name your top seven favorite flavors of soup.

Either answer the question in a comment or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered "first to play," a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.)

  1. Hot and Sour Soup – my favorite – I have it at least once a week, year-round

  2. Won-ton Soup – I've tried it all over the world – such simple ingredients; so often screwed up.

  3. Cream of Leek – fresh only

  4. Clam Chowder – a mainstay

  5. Corn Chowder – a fall favorite, made fresh

  6. Lobster Bisque – what's not to like? Lobster meat, lobster broth, cream, butter, sherry, pepper.

  7. Cream of Tomatoe Soup – Now this is what Campbell's does best. The rest pretty much suck.

No comments: