Here's the first Saturday Six posted from my new, mostly-still-unpacked writing office! To mark the occasion, I thought I'd do something a little different this time. This week's edition focuses on some of the Seven Deadly Sins. It's maybe a little quiz-heavy, but it should give some interesting responses.
But first, Wil of "The Daily Snooze" was first to play last week! Congratulations, Wil!
Well, thank you! I just thought I was in a queue of respondents...
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Take the quiz: How much sloth do you have?
Your Sloth Quotient: 31%
2. Take the quiz: How much wrath do you have?
Your Wrath Quotient: 71%
3. Take the quiz: How much lust do you have?
Your Lust Quotient: 37%
4. Take the quiz: How much envy do you have?
Your Envy Quotient: 30%
5. Take the quiz: How much pride do you have?
Your Pride Quotient: 25%
6. Of these five sins, which quiz's response seemed most different from your real personality?
Number 2 – I'm pretty easy-going, except behind the wheel.