Sunday, October 22, 2006

MEME: Saturday Six - Episode 132



Oh yeah...it's Saturday, isn't it? Sorry for keeping you all waiting. I had a busy day of running errands and getting out and exploring the city a bit. And as I was sitting here at the computer having a very late dinner, it occurred to me that it was time -- past time, actually -- to post the questions!

But first, Nichole of "My Two Cents" was first to play last week! Congratulations, Nicole!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. Who is the last person who you spoke to by telephone?
My wife, this evening on her dinner break. She called me...
2. Who is the last person you spoke to online?
I don't remember. I do not “IM” people often and do not use VOI at all.
3. Which of the two have you seen more in person?
Obviously, my wife.
4. Take the quiz: How is your self-esteem?

You Have Low Self Esteem 56% of the Time

While you sometimes feel good about yourself, you tend to struggle a little with self esteem issues.
It's not about changing who you are, it's about accepting your faults. You just need to be less critical and demanding of yourself!

How is Your Self Esteem?


5. What is the longest period of time you have gone without internet service since you became a "regular user?"
Two weeks – the ice storm of '98
6. How much did the lack of internet availability bother you?

The deep scratches from gouging my eyes bothered me a bit...


No comments: