Monday, September 13, 2004

Monday Madness






Sunday, September 12, 2004


Otto says, "A few weeks ago, when I was using questions submitted by our participants, I received a full set of questions to this one..... If you could start your own meme (And you can!), what kind of questions would you ask? So I thought I'd use them; thank you Mom, for offering these and for allowing me to use them!!"

You can get your own personal copy of the questions over at Otto's web site or by clicking the button below. Don't forget to post a comment at Otto's site with a link back to yours. My answers are in red. Your mileage will vary. You thought maybe you were special???




1. You are given 1 million dollars. You must give it all away before the donor gives you $1 million. Who would you give it to?

Primarily I'd donate to literacy organizations, the local library, the Carnegie Foundation (if it is still funding libraries) and the organization that makes LARGE PRINT and Braille books available to those who have sight impairments.

2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST?

Pay the IRS share, then my debts. Then I'd set up an annuity to provide for my wife after I am gone. That would eat up most of it as the interest rates today are so low that the return on a million dollars is less than $40,000 a year if placed in T-bills, for instance.

3. Do you participate in lotteries? Rarely.

4. Name 3 of your best physical features.

My eyes, my hair, and my ears. The rest of me is only suitable for dog meat.

5. ..... 3 of your biggest virtues.

Patience ... revenge is a dish best served cold. Ruthlessness ... I get the job done, obstacles in the way not withstanding. I have other skills -- none are virtues.

6. ......3 of you biggest vices.

Years ago, it was booze, cigarettes and coffee. They ruined my health. Now there is chocolate - but they are taking it away due to my diabetes. Soon, I'll be so goddam pure, I'll blow away!
(Do you suppose swearing belongs on the list?)


7. ...... 3 of your favorite pleasures in life.

Grandchildren, sex, and rising to see another day.

8. If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation?

Bear children. Bare children. Turn tricks. Hell, I don't know. What else do women do that men can't?

9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be?

A predator. A dolphin, actually. They're predators, pod animals with highly evolved social structures.

10. What kind of 'baby' are you... Water, clouds, beach, garden?

Geez, didn't I answer this recently??? I'm a water baby.

No comments: