Monday, September 20, 2004

Monday Madness


Otto is showing signs of stress. This is "all" he could come up with this week! I'd sure hate to see a week when he was spot on... "Write a 1500 word discourse on carrots in the past tense. No carrot cake allowed. Extra credit will be awarded by finishing before sundown."

You can get a copy of the questions for yourself by clicking on the Monday Madness logo. My answers are in red and follow Otto's questions. Except for fill in the blank. You'll understand completely by nightfall...

1. My sectional sofa is the most used piece of furniture in my house.
2. The one electronic 'gadget' that I use most often is my
computer
.
3. My favorite appliance, and the one I absolutely cannot live without is the
washing machine
.
4. One thing that I thought I just HAD to have at one time, and I now barely ever use, is my
police scanner
.
5. I find it easiest to keep in touch with family and friends via
email
.
6. I own more cd's (or other music media) than I do
forks
.
7. All my important addresses are stored in/on my
computer
.
8. If I had to live without TWO keys on my keyboard, I would choose the "Brackets/curly brackets" keys.
9. I probably own about
30
pieces of software that I haven't used in years.
10. There are a few food items that I try NEVER to run out of, and those would be
flour, salt, and sugar - you can make biscuits or coffee cake, if nothing else
.

Have a great day folks. Do at least one random act of kindness today, just to prove to yourself you can.





No comments: