Saturday, September 25, 2004

Randomosity - Which Internet Subculture Are You?

As if finding out that I'm a pentultimate crazy (see below) wasn't enough, I then had to click to figure out what subculture on the Internet I belong to. Now, I've used the handle "Olddog" online and on bulletin boards before the Internet was an option for anyone other than the military. But until I saw an episode of CSI concerning this particular subculture, I didn't even know it existed. Imagine my surprise at being labeled a Furry! Do you suppose my book, Fur and Lather In The Farmyard, had anything to do with it?







Which internet subculture do I belong to? [CLICK]
You are a FURRY!
You are a sick, sick, individual. Stop lusting over animals! Take off that fursuit and quit yiffing. No-one likes furry art! STOP NOW!
More Quizzes at Go-Quiz.com

No comments: