Monday, June 20, 2005

THE DAWG'S CHALLENGE -- #1

THE DAWG'S CHALLENGE -- #1

"The Dawg's Challenge -- it's an interactive thing for all of you. You can respond either in a comment at Moondawg's Parking Lot, or via e-mail to Moondawghouse@aol.com Without further hype, here's my first challenge:

Name five (5) prominent people that you would like to meet and sit down and have a conversation with."

For my response to the challenge, I'd like to converse with:

1. Thomas Edison -- his mental abilities are just so different from mine that I believe it would be a difficult task having a conversation. Particularly as I have no money and cannot further his researches with financial support.

2. Franklin Delano Roosevelt - the man and his times fascinate me and there are very few clearheaded 109 year-olds around...

3. Samuel Clemens (aka Mark Twain) - just because he's the kind of erudite, cantankerous old curmudgeon I aspire to be.

4. My grandfathers - I never got to know them. One died before I was born and the other shortly after I arrived on this plane of existence.

5. My father. He died when I was 27 -- half my lifetime ago. I miss him everyday.

There's my response to the challenge. What's yours?

No comments: