Thursday, June 09, 2005

Kristina's World

A certain young lady, proprietress of the Phoenix Symphony, hitherto unknown to your correspondent, has embarked upon a weekly exercise composing a tale which incorporates the title of various journals to be found in AOL Journal Land™. This past Friday she featured The Daily Snooze amongst others. And, she kindly informed me about it in an email, which lead me to The TGIF Quiz which is also part of that entry. In thanks and because I found the questions interesting, I provide you with the questions and my answers below. Cheers!


TGIF Quiz

1. Between what time do you usually get some sleep?
Most often I sleep between 2:30 AM and 8:30 AM, but lately that has slid to 6:00AM until noon.
2. Have some of your thoughts ever got you in trouble? And do you tend to get over emotionally (sic)?
Of course and I won't tell you which ones -- I might go postal and whup your butt!
3. What do you think of the J Land community?
I try not to -- it gives me gas.
4. Have you ever been in a taxi?
Or what passes for a taxi all over North America.
5. Which do you prefer? Raggedy Ann or Barbie?
For myself -- Barbie. For impressionable little girls? Barbie wins again -- might as well start messing with their little psyches now -- it's not like they'll remain innocent into puberty with the commercial overload they'll be exposed to by the time they're ten...
6. Do you know what a dust bunny is?
Yes, indeedy! My paternal grandmother preferred the term "whore's wool" to dust bunny, but she would never explain why...
7. Do you consider the sounds of the ocean and storms soothing?
Sure do, as long as I'm not near them when they are happening. When I think of ocean storms, I think of some of the worst weather imaginable -- definitely something you cannot sleep through.

(photo copyright ©2001 "ReconRandy" NIF - Used without permission as his web site is gone and I have no way to contact him. Awesome picture, Dude!)
8. Do you tend to act like a monkey?
No and I would probably insist on a 72 hour observation period at the State mental hospital if I did.
9. What do you consider your main attractions?
Aside from the ability to lick my own eyebrows?
10. Do you let everything flow out or hold it all in?
I'm an anal retentive from the git go.

Swing on by Kristina's Phoenix Symphony and grab a set of questions for yourself. Be sure to tell her the Ol' Dawg sent you in her comments. Over and out, Kemosabe!

No comments: