Sunday, June 19, 2005

Meme: Unconcious Muttering -- Week 124

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Each week, La LunaNiña provides a list of ten words. Each week, I reply with the first thing that comes to me in response to that word. Sometimes, I use the words in a paragraph, just for fun. I am always thankful for La LunaNiña, however. She is a web goddess.

Week 124

I say ... and you think ... ?

  1. Domesticated::cat
  2. Cask::Port
  3. Wayne::Newton
  4. Insidious:: Invidious
  5. Cool!:Kewl
  6. Dishwasher::A great invention
  7. Little house::Prairie
  8. Stepford::Wife
  9. Hung::jury
  10. Falling:: death
Be sure to get your own copy of this week's words by going to the Unconscious Mutterings web site. And don't forget to leave a link to your answers in the comments there, too.

No comments: