Sunday, May 14, 2006

"Come on, I lean" he said...

Well Paul, I lean, too. Just in a mite different direction. And I didn't mess with answers, not answering some or any other tricks. Consequently, I leaned somewhere to the right of Atilla the Hun.

I agree the "quiz" sets up answers from two extreme positions and it would be nice to have a more moderate response potential. I'm actually much more of a Libertarian than I am portrayed below. But I'm still more conservative than Paul!









Your Political Profile:
Overall: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

No comments: