Monday, May 15, 2006

monday madness - tabula raza

monday madness: "Monday, May 15, 2006

Otto Said:

"I hope you all had a very good weekend! Thanks for playing Monday Madness, and have a blessed week ahead! Now, for this week's challenge...."

"Fill in the blanks..."

1. If I could change ONE thing from this past weekend, it would be _my diaper_.
2. One of my favoriet recipes includes _green-boiled peanuts and shrimp_.
3. If things don't go as originally planned, I tend to _fire randomly until I hit something_.
4. My daily routine is very _eclectic_.
5. The one television show I will probably miss, since the season is coming to an end, is _The West Wing_.
6. I have a calendar hanging on my _kitchen door_.
7. I'm really _lackadaisical_ about changing the calendar when the day/month changes. (Do you suppose that's why it still shows December, 2003?)

No comments: