Sunday, May 21, 2006

MEME: Saturday Six -- Episode 110



Sweeps comes to an end on Wednesday, the same day Katie Couric signs off on "Today" for the last time. But even sweeps won't stop the Saturday Six!

But before the questions, it's time to recognize last week's "first to play," who turned out to be Kelly of "In My Opinion! Congratulations, Kelly!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. Do you believe in near-death experiences? Have you ever had one yourself?
I'm not really sure what you mean. Have I been very close to death? Yes, several times. In point of fact, I have died at least twice that I know about. CPR and paddles brought me back. Both occurred in an OR. Or, do you mean being shot at, or stabbed? I've experienced both; can't say I enjoyed them in the least. Better define your terms a bit better, don't you think, Patrick?
2. If you could have on DVD any old television show that you adored as a child, which show would you pick?
It's a toss-up between Bozo The Clown


and Kukla, Fran & Ollie...


3. At what age do you plan on retiring? Do you suspect that you'll keep working past that?

I didn't plan on retiring – retirement forced itself upon me and it's a poor fit. If I could return to work, I would. I miss working. I really miss the pay check.
4. Take the quiz: What kind of food are you?
This is a horribly simplistic quiz, btw.

You Are Mexican Food

Spicy yet dependable.
You don't pull punches, but people still love you.

What Kind of Food Are You?


5. When is the last time you ate the type of food mentioned in your last answer?
Tuesday night.
6. What was the last photograph you took? Have you posted it online?
A photograph of cat cuteness. Unfortunately, the little bastard rolled over and sulked the second the camera came out of it's case. No, it is not posted online...




No comments: