Sunday, October 26, 2003

One Upsmanship

One Upsmanship

Dick and Jane were playing at school one day when Jane decided to have a "Show and Tell."

Dick starts it off by saying "I have a big Marble," as he holds out a shiny Agate.

Not to be outdone, Jane responds, "That's nothing. I have six Strikers," as she holds out her hand full of blue-grey stainless steel ball bearings.

"Well, I have ten carrot sticks!" exclaimed Dick, opening his dinner pail for her scrutiny.


"So what? I have a box of raisins and a cupcake in MY lunch box!" Jane replies while opening hers for inspection.

Frustrated, Dick thinks a minute, then unzips his trousers and waggling his appendage at Jane, says "I have one of these, and you don't!"

Triumphantly, Jane drops her panties in the dirt, stares haughtily at Dick and points to her crotch, "I have a vagina. And with one of these, I can get as many of those as I want!

No comments: