Thursday, October 28, 2004

NaNoWriMo / NaNoBlogMo Update.

Well, as of now, I am aware of Turtle, Ladydriversammie, myself and possibly Patrick, all participating in the madness of writing a 50,000 word novel in a month. It'll be interesting - we are all procrastinators to one extent or another.

My blog for the event will be The Four Horsemen. I'm guessing that entries here and in The Daily Snooze on AOL will be severely curtailed. Given my typing speed and predilection for distractions, those 3 to 4 hours needed to produce the minimum wordage for the day, every day, will severely curtail my blog reading time, too. So to all involved, I wish you the best of luck. I'll be around, but not in evidence as much as some have been accustomed to me being around.

Come visit and read the samples I leave for you. Your criticism and encouragement is needed to make this project a success.


UPDATE: Make that Barbara, not Patrick. Seems that Patrick has to deal with "sweeps" in November. I just can't imagine why he thinks that will occupy all his time [evil grin]. Good luck fighting the Arbitron Marauders and Nielson Nasties, Patrick!

No comments: