Saturday, October 09, 2004

Saturday Six - Episode #26


Each Saturday, the "Television Producer formerly known as Patrick" provides a half-dozen questions on his blog, Patrick’s Place. These serve as a starting point for exposition, great or small, depending on the question and one’s inclination. This week’s offering deals with cartoons, breakfast and work. Let’s get started! My answers are in red:

1. What is your favorite cartoon show?
Rocky & Bullwinkle (Technically, I think it's the "Rocky The Flying Squirrel Show," but what do I know?)
2. I found this on Wil's journal: Take the quiz...What natural disaster are you?
I'm a Tsunami, heheheh.
3. What was the design of the last postage stamp you used?
US Flag flying from a flag pole.
4. What was the last pill you took?
HCTZ = h-Chlorthiazide, a diuretic.
5. It's your ultimate breakfast: what's on the plate?
Egg batter waffles with fresh strawberries and maple syrup. Yum!
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #26 from SpringsNymph and Neil:
a) When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
First it was a cowboy, then a fireman, then I wanted to be a mountain climber.
b) Are you anywhere close to that dream now?
Two out of three aren't too bad, I guess. I decided being a cowboy was too hazardous, what with the Injuns and all (Yes dear, it IS politically incorrect. No dear, I wasn't referring to you. Nor you, either.)
c) Now that you're in the "real world," is your current job now really what you want to do for a living?
Nope, being unemployed sucks.
d) If not, what would you ultimately like to do?
Microsurgery was an option, but my hands shake too much without a daily injection of caffeine. I've been considering using that handicap to it's best advantage and renting myself out as a personal masseuse to women... I'd call it "Touch of the Golden Hand." What do you think?


Be sure to leave a link to your answers over at Patrick's Blog, Patrick's Place. Have a great weekend and be sure to have a driver not easily distracted if you go out leaf peeping - the life you save by doing so may be your own. Or mine. Or hers -- and she's promised to haunt you for the rest of your days if you were to cause an accident because of some silly, colored leaves.

No comments: