Monday, August 22, 2005

HUMOR: Monday Mirth

Stolen from Marti's When I Die (I couldn't help myself, honest!):

When I die, I want to die like my grandmother who died peacefully in her sleep.

Not screaming like all the passengers with her in her car.



From my buddy Pam in North Carolina comes this one: REDNECK DIVORCE

Dear Billy Bob,

As you know, my divorce was final yesterday, and in the divorce settlement she was awarded the double-wide mobile home and my pickup truck.

Can you believe it? I expected her to get the double-wide, but having to give her my truck was just more than I could bear.

I had no choice, so as per the court order, I delivered the truck to her before 2:00 PM today. I'm sure gonna miss that truck. Had to get a picture of it before it was gone forever. (see picture below)

If you need to get hold of me, I'll be staying with my folks until I can find me a place.

Take care,
Bubba



Wait for it...









No comments: