Monday, August 01, 2005

MEME: Monday Madness - August Angst

Thus Sprake Otto:

Sunday, July 31, 2005


This week's questions are late going up because I just got back into town from being gone all day. Hope you still wanna play! Also, my apologies to Tricia, who emailed me a question (an excellent one, I might add), and I promised her I would use it last week. I didn't because I forgot, but it is the first question listed below....... the rest of from me. Thank you Tricia, for emailing me. I hope to see you back this week! And thanks to all of you for playing my meme.

1. If you could be on the Amazing Race, who would your partner be?
Is this Formula 1, World Professional Rally, Ice Racing or NASCAR? Only Rally drivers have co-drivers. Seriously, my wife would be my only choice.
2. On a priority scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate trust in a relationship/friendship?
An 8 or 9.
3. Do you trust your spouse/significant other/best friend completely?
Yes, implicitly.
4. Do you trust others easily, or does it take time?
No, it takes a very long time.

There you have the answers for this week. Get your own over at Otto's place and leave a link in the comments there to your answers. My special Ployes for everybody!




No comments: