Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Saturday Six - Episode 72

Each week, Patrick gets in our stuff and rummages around like a pre-teen girl in her daddy's underwear drawer, looking for the Playboy Magazine. Each week, we beat him off by answering his questions. Life goes on. We get fatter. Teens get older, wiser and buy their own magazines. Or they go here, get ensnared and join the Adult Conspiracy, "Patrick's way"


1. What is your current desktop picture? What made you select it?
I use Webshots as my desk top theme and screen saver. It cycles through several thousand pictures I have accumulated over the years, so there is never “just one.” Currently it's a picture of a garden in Greece. Just a moment ago was a photo of “Triptych,” a painting by Alan Macgee.
2. A close friend who you consider to be up to date on fashion suggests that you should update your look and offers to pay for a session with an experienced hairstylist you've never dealt with before. Knowing that it's free, would you go?
Now, get a grip. Do I look like I visit a hair stylist? When I worked I had short hair, thanks to the barber, and a trimmed beard which I crafted myself. We don't need no steenken hair stylista...
3. When you do look in a mirror, what is the first thing you usually look at?
My eyes. I have Bell's Palsy, so I check to see how much my eyelids are drooping, so I can gauge how much and if I need artificial tears applied. I also check to see how red they are – it's a quick and dirty barometer of my allergies reaction levels.
4. Take this quiz: Which Bugs Bunny character are you? Foghorn Leghorn (see below for the details)

5. What label seems to describe you the best as a whole? Ass.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #60 from Stacy: Is there a specific person that you credit with your successes? and HOW did they help you?

What successes? Any success I have had has been the result of the hard work of my father, who raised three teen boys to men by himself after his wife of 15 years died unexpectedly. The stress of it killed him just 11 years later...

Have a great week! Try not to get caught...

Foghorn Leghorn!
You scored 57 Aggression, 71 Sophistication, and 14 Optimism!

Sophisticated, eloquent, stately, you are a gentleman or lady of high caliber who is both action oriented and probably quite intelligent. However, any drive or ambition you might have is undercut by a deeply held cynicism and dim view of human nature. This can give you the appearance of being lazy or shifty. You would argue, however, that you are merely saving yourself for something actually worth your effort. At times you might be tempted to go out of your way to create more challenging situations without actually altering the fundamental structure of your life. For example you might try to con someone into doing a task for you when simply doing the task yourself might be far easier. Unfortunately for you efforts like this are largely self-defeating. You?d probably feel far better about yourself if you raised your ambitions and tried to find tasks truly challenging that accomplish something positive.




My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



free online dating

free online dating

You scored higher than 0% on Aggression




free online dating

free online dating


You scored higher than 66% on Sophistication



free online dating

free online dating

You scored higher than 0% on Optimism



Link: The Which Looney Tune Are You Test written by coolguy3000 on Ok Cupid




No comments: