Tuesday, August 29, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness – Head Noise Edition

Otto raves, “This week's questions are coming off the top of my head; hope you enjoy! Hope you all have a great week, and thanks for playing!” =)

1. Do you do dishes by hand or do you use a dishwasher? I do dishes, when I do dishes, by hand.
2. How many people have your cell phone number? Two, and one of them is dead.
3. Do you shower in the morning or at night? My “morning” is your midday, but that's when I shower.
4. Do you ever have a song 'stuck' in your head? Yeah. Annoying, aren't they, those nasty ear memes...
5. Do you pay your bills when they arrive, or do you wait until closer to the due date to pay them? More like pay them when funds are available, hopefully before they file a small claims action against you.
6. Are you obsessive about anything in particular? No. I am particular, though.
7. What one thing would you say you have a zero tolerance for?
Fools.

Play along. Click the banner above to get an unanswered set of the questions and a link to the comments where all players leave a link to their answers. Have a good week.

No comments: