Monday morning, August 07, 2006 and Otto bubbled forth with “Good Monday morning to you all! Let's get on with this week's questions...”
Cheerful people should be shot in the head. Staked in the heart. Then drawn and quartered. Painted in tar. Feathered. And rode out of town on a rail...
1. Are you working on any big projects around your house right now? Sort of.
2. If so, tell us about it; if not, do you have any plans to do so in the near future? Trying to sort the wheat from the chaff at my brother's place.
3. How do you generally pay for merchandise at your local store? Debit, credit, check, or cash? These days it's still a toss-up between cash and debit, but debit is winning the race.
4. Which month of the year seems to go by the fastest? July! Where'd it go?
5. Which day of the week seems to go by the fastest? There's days of the week? Is that what that blur is?
6. Have you taken up any new hobbies lately? “Lately” is relative. My newest hobby is model railroading. I am starting very slowly with it, feeling my way into the hobby. I started this about three years ago. Seems like only yesterday.
So you want to play along, m'hearty? Just get that bag of chips you call a computer over to Miss Otto's Emporium for Retired Virgins and snag ye some of those questions. They're pretty good with a ration of Rum...