Wednesday, August 16, 2006

True Romance Is A Female Moth

Hello again! It's time for the Mind Hump, everyone's favorite blog meme. Today is True Love Day!


1. Do you have a true love? If so, tell us a little about him or her.
I've loved several people in my life but none I would describe as a “true love.” In point of fact, it's a notion I don't subscribe to – merely wishful thinking on the part of smarmy romantics. Having said all of that, there is SWMBO. Not only must I obey, I also respect, enjoy her company (most of the time) and love her dearly. Yes, I love my wife and am not afraid to say it. But “true love”? Poppycock.
2. If you don't have a true love person, I'm sure you have a true love hobby. What's your favorite activity?
Reading. Really. Cooking (and eating) is a distant second. Sea kayaking is my favorite non-sexual physical activity...
3. What's your favorite romantic movie?
Pretty Woman

What's a "Myth" -- A female moth...


The rules are, there are no rules!!! All you need to do is copy and paste the above questions into your blog and add your responses. After you've finished, return here and leave us a comment so we'll know you've humped. Be sure your hump is linked back to http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com so others can hump too.

Remember, there are no right or wrong answers. If one of the questions doesn't inspire you then simply "pass" it. Just use your imagination!

If you don't have a blog or you're an exhibitionist *woo hoo* feel free to hump right here in our comments section. There's absolutely no pressure ... although it's called the Wednesday Mind Hump you can hump on any day.

Until next time, this is your music-loving mememeister wishing you a happy hump day!

No comments: