Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MEME: Sunday Seven - Episode 51 - Future Fun



Perhaps someone spiked the cyber punch? I dropped by the anniversary edition of AOL's Journals ("J-land") chat room and visited briefly with some old friends. It's hard to believe that AOL's Journals software is already three years old. Three years doesn't seem so long when you're looking back, but it seems a lot longer when you look into the future. Leave it to me to find a way to work that up into a question!

But first, Cdmmw, of "I've Got a Fever, and the Only Prescription is More Cowbell" was first to play last week and answered the questions in one of the comments! Congratulations!

On to this week's question!

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name seven things you'd like to do in the next three years.

Either answer the question in a comment at Patrick's Weekender or answer it in your journal and include the link in a comment. (To be considered "first to play," a link must be to the specific entry in which you answered the question.)



My answer, not ordered by priority:

  1. Rebuild the camp

  2. Publish a novel or two or three...

  3. Visit ALL of the grands at least once.

  4. Find a German Shepherd and do some obedience competition with him (must be a him this time, I have too many dominatrices in my life as it is)

  5. Get my model train layout started

  6. Get organized

  7. Get rich in a job I love

As a practical matter, the only ones that have a snowball's chance in hell of happening are items 1, 3 and 5.

An aside: Patrick, when did you REALLY post this Sunday Seven? I checked on Monday morning around 3AM when I was doing my other Monday stuff and there was no sign of this entry...

No comments: