Monday, August 14, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness – Shut-ins Division


Otto wakes, stretches, yawns, then sheepishly admits, “I meant to post these questions before midnight Sunday, but fell asleep instead! I hope you still have time to play! And thanks so much for your participation!” =)

1. How many "people" pictures do you have displayed in your house? Maybe a dozen or so, mostly of grandkids. My signed portrait of Robert J. Lurtsema still hangs over my desk, but the portraits of Mozart and Beethoven have been banished by SWMBO¹.
2. How many times a month/year do you rearrange your furniture? Huh? Once a decade is soon enough for me. SWMBO tries for twice a year, though.
3. Do you check your email every day? If so, how many times a day? Yes, several times a day, depending on what else I'm doing, what the day of the week is, depending on whether I am expecting a reply or a specific newsletter.
4. How often do you generally look at a clock/watch on any given day? Lots. Tempus Fugits and all that, and I try to capture as much as I fleetingly can. Then again, I rarely wear a watch these days unless I am going out.
5. How do you handle telemarketer phone calls?
I don't, the answering machine and its announcement does. Usually, they hang up before my admittedly long-winded introduction to the wheres and whyfores of telephony practices in this household has completed. Heh.

¹ SWMBO= “She Who Must Be Obeyed.” My wife. Queen of the Castle. Lady of the Manor. The Boss.

No comments: