Sunday, August 05, 2007

I love Victorian houses. I don’t know why, exactly, but there’s just something about them that I like a lot. But Victorian is only one of many different styles of houses out there.

And if you’re guessing that the hyperlink might be of assistance in helping you formulate your answers to this week’s question, you’re right!

But first, Kelly, of “In My Opinion” was first to play last week, and it was her first time playing the Sunday Seven. Congratulations, Kelly!

On to this week’s question!

THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name your top seven favorite styles of homes.

  1. Gable-roofed Georgian

  2. Cape

  3. Mansard

  4. Cottage

  5. Craftsman

  6. Victorian

  7. Croft

2 comments:

Kat said...

No Mediterranean? Meh. They do tend to be sort of cold.

Wil said...

Dear Kat... imagine, if you will, a Mediterranean style villa perched on an ocean bluff in Maine, with six foot high snow drifts in the fountain and an ice hockey game on the swimming pool...

I always try to remember the climate when choosing house styles. Now, if I was building in Galveston...