Monday, August 06, 2007

MEME: Monday Madness - OCD or Neatfreak? You Decide...

It seems no one's immune from computer problems. For example, it seems our favorite dominatrix wasn't getting her way:

“Since I doubt if anyone received my notification regarding last week's questions, which I was unable to post due to not being allowed into my blogs, I want you all to know that I did try to post questions. The good news: I'm back and we have new questions! Here we go...”

1. What ONE thing would you like to accomplish before the end of the day? Clipping my toe nails.
2. What one goal would you like to attain before the end of the month? Paying off my property taxes.
3. Are you a "to-do list" writer? If so, do you stick to your list and cross things off as you complete them? Not really. As I age, I find it necessary to prepare lists, but I am just as likely, having prepared a list, to lose it.
4. In general, how organized do you feel you are? I am wanted by, and in hiding from, that organizational program on cable, neat!
5. How many piles of papers/junk mail/etc. do you have laying around your house? I lost count when I hit 21... when I knocked over a pile onto another one.
6. Which ONE surface in your home do you have trouble keeping clean?
Kitchen counter. Impossible!

To play along, obtain a blank list of questions, or simply to escape my evil influence, go visit Otto here.



No comments: