Friday, August 17, 2007

MEME: Friday Fill-In #33

fridayfillin.gif

Julie, of I Love a Good Book, came up with the questions this week, check her out! She lives in Australia, works in a bookstore, plays guitar and loves Zeppelin! Thanks, Jules!

1. There's _pizza_ and then there's _Domino's Pizza_!
2. I subscribe to _Sea Kayaking_ because _it often sells out before I get to it at the newsstand_.
3. I love a good book because _it exercises (and sometime exorcises) my imagination_.
4. My favourite position is _woman superior, straddling_.
5. I need to quit _procrastinating_.
6. I need to start _exercising_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a movie_, tomorrow my plans include _some paddling_ and Sunday, I want to _veg out_!

You can get an empty frame for your answers by visiting with Janet at Fond of Snape.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Hi Wil :)

How cute is this meme? The answer is, it is too cute! Thanks for posting it, I think I will do it as my Monday entry. Come by and say "hi" if you get the chance. Have a great week ahead my dear!

Always, Carly

Janet said...

I see I have a lot of catching up to do! My blog person finally got back to me about your email ... she said it's something your provider is doing? I dunno!

Dominos is your favorite? Really?

What movie did you watch?

I was up in Maine Saturday, Fryeburg to be exact! LOVELY day!

Wil said...

Great to see you stomping on the flowers here abouts, Carly.
~~~
Janet, I have contacted Verizon regarding this issue. They're a mite peeved with that little company you use and there's no two ways about it - they MUST forward email. So I don't know WHAT the blooming problem is, but it appears it will never be resolved, as Verizon is a damned sight bigger and badder than that DSBL your provider is using, so I will continue to play along with the Friday Fill-In, but leaving a link to my posting at your site is going to remain impossible. I apologize profusely in advance for the inconvenience.