Saturday, August 11, 2007

MEME: Friday Fill-in -- Episode #32

fridayfillin.gif

Janet's having the time of her life. "What a week! Lots of commuting as I'm house/dog sitting for a friend that lives a good 45 minutes away. The commute gave me ample opportunity to listen to the Deathly Hallows on CD, tho, so that made it much more fun!"

"I'd like to extend a job offer to all and sundry: Megan, the person who originally created this meme, founded a web site called A Girl Must Shop and she's currently recruiting folks to write entries. Specifically, she's looking for women who like to write about bargains and interesting, trendy things they find online! She can't pay, but can give samples (I write for her and she's given me samples of chocolates, earrings and cosmetics); she'll also link back to your blog, credit you with the entry and add a description of you here. In addition, it'll give you valuable online writing experience! If you're interested, please click on this link and send her your contact information!"

Now, on to the Fill-Ins!

1. My commute _used to be ten miles, one way_.
2. _Good people_ best describes my neighborhood.
3. My neighbors _are great and very tolerant_.
4. _Governor's_ is my favorite place to eat that's close to home.
5. If there's one thing I'd change about my community, it would be _it's insularity_.
6. The thing I miss most about the town (city/area/swamp) I grew up in is _the people I grew up with_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _baked beans _, tomorrow my plans include _vegging out at camp_ and Sunday, I want to _go swimming_!

Don't forget...have fun!

1 comment:

Janet said...

ahhhhhhh swimming! I decided this morning, I was swimming in the ocean come hell or high water this Friday night! Wish me luck!