It's the middle of the week, time to mind hump! Today is Refrigerator Day (or Icebox Day if you're Emeril Lagasse).
List ten random things in your refrigerator.
That's it! Simple and easy.
OK. Off the top of my head, in random order (because there are no randomosities in MY refrigerator):
- Col. Grey's Mango Chutney
- A piece of extra-crispy, fried chicken, no longer suitable for man nor beast
- two bottles of Amber O'Doul's fake beer
- a can of Pepsi, in case a friend of my wife's comes a-visiting as SWMBO only drinks Diet Coke.
- a bag of grated Asiago cheese
- A vac-pak of sliced smoked turkey
- a crusty jar of Grey Poupon mustard
- a one pound block of lard, in case I need to make pie crust
- a vac-pak of salt pork, in case I decide to make baked beans from scratch
- the remains of a bottle of fat-free Italian dressing, in case some unsuspecting fool asks for such stuff.