Thursday, December 08, 2005

Eye Spy With My One Eye...


Image ©2005 Site Meter, Inc.
MONITOR RESOLUTION of Visitors To The Daily Snooze

Now this interests me. I've been giving thought for awhile to a template change. But I resisted, because more than 50% of the visitors to the Snooze on AOL were using a screen resolution of 800 X 600 or less. Not so over here, it appears. You folks either have better eyesight, newer computers, or the loss of AOL's browser has forced you to recognize there's a whole lot more desktop real estate out there than you ever knew existed. Finally! Glad to see it happen, frankly. Now I can feel free to bump this puppy up in size a bit without fear of alienating the majority of my readers (never a good thing to do when you have so few to start with ;D ).

No comments: