Monday, December 19, 2005

TAGGED

TAGGED

Shelly tagged me for this meme over on her Cyber Chocolate blog. Hmmm...

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so (and since I suspect they're supposed to be links, I've restored them):

  1. eddy

  2. sara

  3. kirk

  4. shelly

  5. wil


    Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to so they can do this meme, like so:

  1. Albert's World of Artsy Fun

  2. dating tips for psychopaths II

  3. Infinitepink

  4. GO TO YOUR WOMB!

  5. Lollygaggin

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working 16-18 hour days as a Code Enforcement Officer and spending my off-time online in an AOL chat room.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Same thing I do now – not much. I write, I read, I watch TV.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate – M&M's – Yummy! Forbidden!!
2. Pretzels
3. Cheese
4. Corn chips – Fritos! Fritos! Fritos!
5. Herring Bits and Onions in Sour Cream

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
None. I have a horrible memory for song lyrics. I used to use “crib sheets” when I sang in a folk group. It is embarrassing. Really.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Officially retire (instead of this no-man's land I inhabit now).
2. Move to a warmer climate in the winter.
3. Buy or build a home on the Maine coast for summertime use.
4. Give some money to my family.
5. Give some money to people in need.

Five bad habits:
1. Chewing my beard.
2. Substituting food for emotions.
3. Driving aggressively.
4. Impatience.
5. Twiddling my thumbs during boring conversations.

Five things you like doing:
1. Paddling a kayak.
2. Eating.
3. Reading.
4. Sleeping.
5. Watching TV.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Tails.
2. Gaucho boots.
3. Coat and tie on a daily basis.
4. Tie-dyed t-shirts
5. Speedos.

Five favorite toys:
1. My PC.
2. GPS.
3. Model trains.
4. Boats.
5. Table Saw.

You don't need to be tagged to play along. Just blame it on me...

No comments: