Thursday, December 15, 2005

They're "MY Special Qualities, not Captain Kirk's"

A Quirky Meme

...for which we blog about our 5 quirky habits, then tag 5 others after putting the instructions here.

I got tagged by Shelly, who was tagged by Kate, who was tagged by Lot, who begat Letty, who bore Samuel... you get the idea. A meme. About quirks. MY quirks. And maybe yours?

  1. I chew my beard, particularly if I am watching TV. Nope, no idea why I do it.

  2. I used to be an OCD “counter” when I was a kid. It was a phase I went through for about a year in fourth or fifth grade. I stopped on my own. It briefly reappeared right after my mother died, but again spontaneously stopped on its own.

  3. I hate to step on the joints in a sidewalk. Just the concrete ones, and just the joints – natural cracks do not phase me in the least. Been that way all my life.

  4. When swimming, I prefer to be under water, rather than swimming on the surface.

  5. I love Charles Dickens' “A Christmas Carol” even though I am not a christian nor do I celebrate the birth of the christ child.

    There, five of my many, many quirks. No sign of William Shatner, either.

    Now it's your turn, Anna. And Vince. Remo. Simon. Pam. And any of you who'd like to play along – feel free to blame it on me.

No comments: