Monday, March 20, 2006

MEME: Monday Madness - Drawing A Blank

Monday Madness Banner



Monday, March 20, 2006

Otto was heard to mumble beerily, "How about some 'fill-in-the-blanks' this week? Thanks for playing, everyone! =)" It was a great St. Paddy's Day. Hic!"

1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to _WERU - Community Radio_.
2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on channel _607 - Speed TV_.
3. If I owned a pet, I would own a _German Shepherd Dog_, because _they're the best_.
4. I own an all in one fax-copier-scanner- printer. I bought it because _it does what I want it to do_.
5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: _Fiction_.
6. I take about _30_ pictures every month.
7. I blog about _40_ times a month.
8. I've been really busy _vegging_ lately.

Want to play along? It's easy, just go to Otto's Monday Madness site and copy the questions there each week. You can even sign up to be notified by email when new questions are ready. Enjoy!

No comments: