Sunday, March 26, 2006

Meme: Saturday Six -- Episode 102



In two more weeks, we will have completed the second full year of the "Saturday Six." Time does fly when you're having fun.

Last week, the first one to have fun with this weekly feature was Cat of "Sweet Memes," who was first to play last week. Congratulations, Cat!


Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. How confrontational are you in real life, and how does your real-life persona compare with your blogging persona?
I'm a pugnacious, annoying, son of a bitch in real life. On-line, because it is way too easy to mistake humor for an attack, I cut correspondents way more slack than normal.
2. Other than the food itself, what makes your favorite restaurant your favorite?
The view. It's looks out on the Gulf of Maine, a view I never get tired of.
3. You buy an iPod: what's the first tune you're likely to put on it?
This week, it'd be Johnny Cash's Hurt from his album American IV: The Man Comes Around
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What's the most important quality of your (ideal) significant other?

Intelligence


Intelligence is most important in a boyfriend/girlfriend. You like to be able to talk about everything that is on your mind, and if your partner can't keep up, well, you know. You are very attracted to someone who can challenge you, and make you see things in a whole new way.

Perfect BF/GF Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


5. If you had to choose one or the other, which would you rather do: hear gossip or be the first to reveal some juicy piece of gossip?
I really don't like gossip. But, assuming that “had to” is the operative term in the question above, I'd rather hear some gossip than spread it.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #85 from Barb: If you had a magic feather (my Daddy Do carries several in his pocket) and this magic feather could make you unbelievably attractive OR unbelievably intelligent, which would you choose, and why?

I'd like to try both. But, given I am so intelligent just as I am, (What? You doubt the veracity of the previous statement? How could you, with proof like this available?) I'd like to try giving "being attractive" a chance. It'd be a really new experience for me. I am many things. Attractive isn't one of them. I'm too short, my nose is too large, I'm too fat, my butt's too big, my ass too small, my eyes are too close together, the ears stick out, etc. ad nauseum. I've heard them all. Doesn't make them true, but after a while...

No comments: