Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Morning Madness Meme: The Wallet

Overcome by Spring, Otto was heard to say, “This week's questions come from our friend, Tilly! Thank you, Tilly, for offering these for us this week! =) And thanks to all of you for playing each week!”

1. Do you use a bag/satchel/wallet? I do indeed use a wallet.
2. Do you use the same bag/satchel/wallet everyday or change depending on your outfit? Same one, unless I am going kayaking or swimming, then I will slip some ID, a credit card and some cash into a floating wallet I have for such purposes.
3. What do you carry in your bag/satchel/wallet? ID, cash and debit/credit cards, important papers and medical info.
4. Do you check and change the contents of your bag/satchel/wallet before you go anywhere specific or do you take everything everywhere? Same thing, different day. I usually check and count the cash I have on hand at the start of each day, just as a means of avoiding unpleasant situations.
5. How often do you have a good clean out of your bag/satchel/wallet?
A couple times per year. Life, on the other hand, “cleans me out” frequently of any cash I might have.

No comments: