Hang on, Elizabeth! We're just one away from the big one...the 100th edition of the Saturday Six! I'll have something special next week, but I'm sure the regulars already can guess what that will be! (Or can they?)
Yeah. They can.
In other news, Carly of "Ellipsis...Suddenly Carly" was first to play last week. Congratulations, Carly!
Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. Have you given up anything for Lent? If so, what did you give up?
I've lent plenty of things over the years to folks who have failed to return the items, so yes, I have given up many things I've lent. (Update. Never mind.)
2. How prepared is your bathroom? Not counting the one you currently have open, how many unopened units of the following do you have waiting in your cabinets?
A. Tubes of Toothpaste - 1
B. Sticks of Deoderant - 0
C. Packs of Toilet Paper – 6 rolls
D. Bars of Soap – about half a brick (12 bars) of Irish Spring
3. Has a commercial for any specific medication ever prompted you to visit your doctor to discuss either the illness or symptoms the advertised product treats? If so, did you ask the doctor to prescribe that specific medication?
Nope, I'm not particularly moved by the advertising for Rx drugs. I have asked for Viagra, but was turned down. Seems it could be fatal when combined with Nitrogycerin. Then again, I probably wouldn't NEED the Nitro if I had access to Viagra...
4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What part of fall are you? (Hey, since Spring is almost here, why not!)
You Are Apple Cider
Smooth and comforting. But downright nasty when cold.
5. Which is more full right now at your home: your , your vacuum cleaner bag, your wallet, your stomach, or your car's fuel tank?
6. If the blog gods imposed some new law that says you could only participate in one regularly-scheduled meme per week, other than the Saturday Six, Sunday Seven or Tuesday Two, which one would you choose? (Leave a link to the most recent edition if you wish!)
I'd probably continue to participate in John M. Scalzi's “Weekend Assignment” if I had only one choice.
If you have a Reader's Choice question you'd like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link in the profile and send it to me.