Saturday, June 30, 2007

Friday Fill-In #26

fridayfillin.gif


Janet engages in some remorseful breast-beating as she recovers from her birthday party thusly: "Sorry I missed last week! Darn Vegas trip" ;-)

1. _Such_ a long time!
2. Occasionally, _I hanker for meat, red meat_.
3. Unexpected _visitors_ can be interesting!
4. _Alone time_ is great, too!
5. Where do you _go_ when you want _to escape the world?_
6. Oh my god, he just _platzed_!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to _dinner_, tomorrow my plans include _working at camp_ and Sunday, I want to _go swimming, if the water is warm enough_!

If you'd like to play along, a visit to meme-mistress Janet of Fond of Snape is in order to get a clean copy of the questions and to leave a link to your answers.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Swimming in Maine? I didn't think that was allowed except for 3 days in August... ;-)