Monday, June 11, 2007

MEME: Monday Madness - Car Craziness

Taking another sip of her cafe au lait, Mistress Otto took a moment to exclaim, “Good Morning! Here are this week's questions. Have fun and have a great week!” =)

1. Do you listen to the radio, or a CD, when you're driving in your car/truck/SUV? Both, actually. Not at the same time, of course. Depending on the vehicle, we even listen to cassette tapes.
2. Do you have one of those GPS systems in your vehicle? We have a handheld unit that we can take with us.
3. About how many miles do you put on your vehicle in a month? About 1500.
4. Do you have your oil changed regularly? Not nearly as often as I should. Now that you can't treat your dirt in the driveway with the oil, disposal is a problem.
5. Do you take your vehicle to a car wash or do you wash it at home? Car Wash, baby!
6. How often do you have the inside of your vehicle cleaned? Do you do it yourself or do you pay someone to do it? Not very often and then I do it. Reluctantly.
7. What is the color of your vehicle?
One is Midnight Blue, another is Champagne and then the other is Silver.


You can play along, too, by clicking on the title link above...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I myself is a car owner. I like to see my car clean at all times. That's why I see to it that I wash it ofter or if I don't have time I have it car washed. I don't want any mess inside the car, so I see to it that it is also clean. I am also very particular with its maintenance. I see to it that it is regularly check like its gmc oxygen sensor and have it tune up. I love to drive my car and take good care of it.. :)