Wednesday, June 20, 2007

MEME: Wednesday Mind Hump – Tardy Excuse

RFDuck took a moment from his travails to mutter, “Hello again! Let's do another Wednesday Mind Hump. I really like Thursday's theme, Less Is More Day. Get ready to hump!”

“It will be up to you to interpret what to do with each of the above words.” (Down below, now)

1. Who? My wife.
2. What? An upper gastro-intestinal & esophageal x-ray series with contrast
3. Where? Eastern Maine Medical Center at 9 freaking AM in the morning (that is like showing up at 3AM for you day workers, folks).
4. Song: “I Wanna Go Home...”
5. Food: Arby's Cherry Turnovers
6. Animal: Cleaned the cat box when I got home.

Have a Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

MommaBoo said...

You asked what was in a Spinach Salad Roll from Roly Poly on "OSOMOLOVE".

Well, I get the flour torilla (what it's wrap in)
honey mustard, avacado, carrots, bean spouts, sun-dried tomatoes, pepper jack cheese, and of course baby spinach greens.

Yummy in my Tummy!

I LOVE Arby's Cherry Turn-Overs, too!

Happ WW!

~blessings~

Gail Martin said...

I hope all turns out well for you and the Mrs.

Happy Hump Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Hump Day! (Late, I know). "An upper gastro-intestinal & esophageal x-ray series with contrast" refers to her work? In which case, Gnarls Barkley would make an excellent choice, hahaha!

Russ said...

Thanks for humping, as always.

Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Thant's good humping [so to speak] [blushes]
Cyalayta
Mal :)