Monday, June 11, 2007

MEME: Sunday Seven - Episode 93



Patrick stuffed another Tums in his gullet and said, “I spent the weekend with my parents and we ended up going to a Chinese restaurant for dinner today. I actually behaved myself as far as the diet was concerned, and tried to eat as many vegetables as I could instead of fried meats. (There were still some fried foods, of course: I’m not that strong, you know!) But that got me thinking about this week’s question.”

“But first, Otowi of "Otowi" was first to play last week’s questions about fears. Congratulations!”

“On to this week's question!”

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
Name seven favorite items on a Chinese buffet.

I haven't been to a Chinese buffet in quite a while, but these are some of my favorites:

  1. Hot & Sour Soup

  2. Crab Rangoon

  3. Squid in Black Bean Sauce

  4. Pork Spice Dumplings

  5. Glazed Duck in Hoi Sin Sauce

  6. Shrimp Egg Foo Yong

  7. Shrimp in Lobster Sauce

I you want to play along, click the banner above to get yourself a clean copy of the question and to leave a link to your answer. Be sure to read all the rules there about what qualifies as “first” if you are interested in that aspect of things.

No comments: