Friday, June 15, 2007

MEME: Friday Fill-in, #25

fridayfillin.gif

Janet looked up from the viewfinder of her camera to remark, “This week, I have a theme...bloggers! These fill-ins are all about bloggers I read, so I'll include links in the extended entry. In the meantime, feel free to fill in the blanks with whatever comes to mind, about whoever comes to mind!”

1. She loves _coffee_, the darker the better!
2. He loves all types of _chocolate_.
3. This blogger misses _Pam Hilger (his1desire) of Just One Girl's Head Noise_.
4. Unfortunately, she's _mouldering in her grave_ lately!
5. _Calamari_ is not her strong suit; in fact I do believe _she finds all fish to be_ ho hum.
6. Her _perfume_ fascinates me; I love that _it_ smells (and tastes) of _vanilla_!
7. What are you doing this weekend? Tonight I'm looking forward to _a movie_, tomorrow my plans include _working at camp_ and Sunday, I want to _watch the race_!


If you want to play along, just click the linked title to this entry to get a clean copy of the questions and to leave a link to your answers in the comments. You'll be so glad you did that your acne will clear up!

2 comments:

MommaBoo said...

I LOVE chocolate, so you know #2 appealed to me!

Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

Vanilla scented perfume reminds me of my friend from Japan :-)

Thanks for playing!

What movie are you going to see?