Sunday, June 17, 2007

MEME: Saturday Six - Episode 166



Patrick opines, "It’s time to lighten up! The topic this week is stress, so take a deep breath before answering these questions. That is, if you want to...the last thing I want to do is stress you out about getting relaxed!

But before the questions, Jude of "My Way" was first to play last week. Congratulations!

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal...but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as "first to play," you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!"


1. Have you ever talked to your doctor about stress levels in your life?
Yes, but not recently.
2. How likely are you to “let go” of something that stresses you out?
These days, quite likely. Not so in the past – part of what got me to where I'm at today.
3. Does your family or your work cause the most stress in your life? Do you think your family members or co-workers realize how much stress they generate?
Nowadays, it's the result of inner stress – just me, myself and I to blame. Back when the work was the stressor, I'm sure some knew, none cared.
4. Take the quiz: Will You Live to 100?
Without taking the quiz, no bloody way!

OK, I'll take the freaking quiz.

Chance You'll Live to 100: 34%

Okay, so living until you're 100 is a long shot...
But who knows how good medicine will get in the future. Take a little better care of your body, and you'll might actually see the triple digits.

Will You Live to 100?


5. When you think that you are at the breaking point, are you more likely to have an angry blow-up, a self-contained meltdown, or something in between? When was the last time you had such a moment?
I will blow up these days, instead of keeping it all bottled up. Harder on those around me, much healthier for my heart and head.
6. When you’re stressed out, what is the first clue someone who knows you well is likely to pick up on?

I go into "Rabbit Hunting Mode" -- I become "vewy, vewy quiet!"




You, too, can participate by clicking the banner up top and answering the questions there or in your own blog.

No comments: