Monday, September 03, 2007

John M. Scalzi's Weekend Assignment #181: Two Truths, One Lie Redux

The Assignment:

Weekend Assignment #181: Present three facts about yourself. Have two of them be true. Have one of them be false. Encourage people to guess which one is the false one. When do you reveal the false one? On Monday, in a new entry (I'll be linking to your original post). You'll get two visits for the price of one!

The Reveal: Number 3. was the lie. Rest assured I am not going in for a heart transplant (after all, I haven't got a heart, what would I do with one now?) nor am I dying (at least no faster than I was anyways). Thanks for your concern, though, it is touching. And to anyone I did worry, my sincere apology - it was all in good fun.

Click the link above at the original entry to see a whole bunch of these -- some are quite amusing.

No comments: