Wednesday, September 12, 2007

MEME: Sunday Seven - Episode 106

Have you ever listened to someone play music and think to yourself how much you wish you had the same talent? Maybe you do. I don’t.

You’ve heard the old saying about not being able to carry a tune with a bucket? For me, I couldn’t carry one in a wheelbarrow.

But I guess that’s no reason to complain, since it is fueling a question for this week’s edition!

But first, Tina, of “Refine Me,” who played for the first time last week, was also first to play last week. Congratulations and welcome, Tina!

On to this week’s question!

THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Name the seven musical instruments you most wish you could play.

  1. Piano

  2. Guitar

  3. Violin (both classical/concert and bluegrass “fiddle”)

  4. Flute

  5. Tenor Sax (jazz)

  6. Bass

  7. Harmonica

I, too, can't play a tune in a barrel with the whole of a blues band backing me ... And so it goes.

No comments: