Before this week’s questions, my friend BookGal of “Books, Memes and Musings” was first to play last week. Congratulations, BookGal!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite carnival ride?
The Ferris Wheel, named after Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute graduate George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr., who designed a 264 foot (80 meter) wheel for the World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago, Illinois in 1893.
2. What is the biggest prize you ever won at a carnival or fair?
A live goldfish, when I was a little kid.
3. What is the most you ever spent at a single carnival game?
I'm not really sure. Certainly no more than a couple of bucks.
4. Take the quiz: What carnival ride are you?
You Are a Ferris Wheel
Deep down, you are a fun, whimsical, and easygoing person.
5. If you went to a typical carnival and realized you weren’t in the mood to ride the rides, what would you be more likely to want to do to amuse yourself?
Find someplace where I can sit and watch the people go by – I like “people-watching”.
6. What job would you least like to have at a carnival or fair?
Animal Keeper would be low on my list of desired employments.