Friday, October 05, 2007

MEME: Friday Fill-In #40

Friday Fill-In #40

fridayfillin.gif

Questions this week are courtesy of Amy; thanks Amy!!!

1. If I were a tree I would be_a Quercus Alba or White Oak_ because_I'd be able to bend without breaking, especially when steamed!_
2. If I were a bird I would fly over _Machu Picchu_
3. If I were a book I hope I would be _a reference volume used for years_
4. If I were a car _I'd want to be a SAAB_.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be _cell phones_ because _no one needs to be constantly in touch -- we all need "down time"_.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be _procrastination_
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a bright sunny day_, tomorrow my plans include _work at camp_ and Sunday, I want to _watch the race_!

Do the clickey thing on the link above to get a pristine copy of the questions, you neat freaks!

1 comment:

Janet said...

You know...the funny thing with my cell phone is 9 times out of 10, when I get home, I leave it in my purse and don't think of it til the morning!