Sunday, October 21, 2007

MEME: Saturday Six - Episode 183




This week, the ayes have it. Make that, the eyes.

But before we begin with the spooky questions, it was BookGal of “Books, Memes and Musings” who was first to play last week. Congratulations, BookGal!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!

1. When speaking to someone in person, how often do you look them directly in the eye? I make a concious effort to do that, so I suppose my answer would be “frequently.”

2. How likely are you to notice another person’s eye color? I may notice, but I rarely note it (remember it) unless they are out of the norm – say an ethereal, piercing blue iris, for instance.

3. What color eyes does your closest friend have? Brown.

4. Take the quiz: What do your eyes reveal about you? Stupid quiz coming on, I can feel it. Pre-determined by genetics, there's nothing that my eye color will reveal, other than a combination of my mother's blue eyes with my father's hazel eyes. Besides, my eyes used to be hazel – since my heart surgery, they've been brown. Now what does THAT tell you?



What do your eyes reveal about you?(PICS!)Updated
created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Anger

Your eyes reveal anger, you are likely to blow up over things and over-react. You tend to assume the worst and if it ends up being for the best then well someone else got screwed. I'd advise you to try and find the happier side of things and to remember there is good in this awful world.

Anger




83%



Mysterious




75%


Eyes full of Pain




67%


Passion




33%


Diamond Eyes




25%



5. If you had the chance to permanently change the color of your eyes, and would never be able to change it back to your original color, would you change it? If so, from what color to what color? Maybe. Light blue – less likely to get sunburned from snow and sea exposure.

6. If you were a candidate for Lasik® eye surgery, do you think you’d have the guts to go through with eye surgery? I am and no, I haven't so far. I hate the thought of anyone messing with my eyes unless there's a medical necessity. Vanity doesn't fit the bill...



2 comments:

Janet said...

hmmm...this is my result and it doesn't sound like me:

You scored as a Eyes full of Pain
People tend to overlook you, which makes you feel less worthy of their attentions. You sometimes wish you could just disappear from the world around you. You have been hurt very badly in the past and you just wish that someone would understand you, and what their cruelty is doing to you.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree the quiz was rather stupid. I'd seriously like to know the reason behind your eye color change after the surgery. That would be something cool I might just have to research.