Saturday, October 13, 2007

So What Do You Think?

I took this questionnaire to discover what my Daemon is, within the world of The Golden Compass movie coming out in December. It turns out my Daemon is a Snow Leopard named Aurora. Do you agree with my self-assessment? Answer the questions of this mini-quiz below and you can influence the outcome!






P.S. If you do this for yourself, leave a link in the comments here so I can check out your Daemon, too. By the way, I originally saw this over at Smukke's blog, Small Adventures. Do pay her a visit...

2 comments:

Smukke said...

Oh dear. I seem to hav e turned your snow leopard into a - omg -- spider??? I'm laughing so hard I am crying. That will teach you to turn my lion/ferret into a lynx! ROFL!

Wil said...

Other than the fact that spiders give me the "willies" they aren't a bad totem. But where in heck did "modest" come from??? Me, modest? Not bloody likely! LOL

Now a Lynx is a fine totem and you should know from your long association with the North Country as a young wild woman that they are a venerable cat of the Steppes. Still, I'm sorry for disturbing your ferret/lioness. I was as surprised as you were when it changed...